New Releases for September 22 - Zombies and RPG's!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
In addition to the beautiful new site, we have a couple of great games released today. Activision give you more places and ways to kill even more zombies in the "Call of Duty Black Ops: Rezurrection" expansion and Ubisoft brings RPG fans some beautifully animated old-school RPG action in Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Call of Duty Black Ops: Rezurrection - DLC - $19.99
Lift off into the latest Zombies epic with “Rezurrection,” the new downloadable content pack for “Call of Duty: Black Ops,” and the first to launch players into space for a new dimension of undead action!
Old school Zombies strategies get blown out the airlock in “Moon,” where the Call of Duty: Zombies saga comes full circle:
- The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace.
- Whether battling in the lush Biodome or the subterranean shadows of a lunar mine, devious phasing zombies will test your reflexes as they shift in and out of sight. Watch for the undead astronauts as they run riot, unaffected by the base’s fluctuating gravity and lack of life support.
- Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of new zombie-killing weapons including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside-out, and the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead.
- New equipment types and an all-new perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun will help unearth the conspiracies that have plagued our heroes since 1943.
“Rezurrection” also boasts the original 4 maps that spawned the Zombie phenomenon. Now armed with the firepower behind Black Ops, players can relive the original nightmare of “Nacht der Üntoten,” escape the zombie madness in the asylum of “Verrückt,” battle back the undead Imperial Army of “Shi No Numa,” and pull the plug on “Der Riese,” the zombie factory that started it all.
Available here: http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2432
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - $14.99
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes takes place 40 years before the Heroes V saga. Scattered across five different regions of Ashan, five special heroes must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot, and ultimately save the world from Chaos.
- Master unique and dynamic combat mechanics
- Art of tactics: Create offensive or defensive unit formations, learn advanced combos and make the best of your spells and artifacts to build up the right strategy and overcome your enemies.
- Various challenges: Defeat the enemy heroes by crossing their armies in standard battles. Launch into special challenges and Boss fights where your strategic skills will be put to a severe test. Solve puzzle battles by finding the right combination and wipe out the enemy in a limited number of turns.
- Unit management: Earn & hire units with different attributes and abilities to create your ultimate army combination.
- Heroes rising: Become more powerful after each battle by earning XP points and level- up your hero and your units.
- HD art, music & sounds: Enjoy the rich Might & Magic universe.
- Experience an Epic Adventure:
- Vibrantly detailed settings: Explore highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers, and demons and interact with a unique manga-style inspired environment.
- Prequel to Might & Magic® Heroes®: Play the childhood of the five main Heroes: Anwen, Godric, Fiona, Aidan and Nadia.
- Traverse the fantasy world of Ashan: Recruit & level up units, and discover hidden artifacts to build the most powerful army.
- Hot seat 1v1 and Online 2 to 4 Players PVP & Co-op Mode on Steam™
- Multiple Heroes: Choose from 10 different characters, each one featuring unique spells and abilities.
- Build your own army: Select the best combination of creatures and artifacts to give you the strongest advantage on the battlefield.
- Join a friend and face up to two opponents in dynamic and strategic co-op battles.
Available here: http://impulsedriven.com/mmclash