Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that will engross its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced; be it an armed human mercenary or a cunning dinosaur, Primal Carnage is sure to unleash the inner beast in anyone who seeks to survive amongst the fittest.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance, who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?
Let the primal carnage commence!
The Human Team:
As the Mercenaries, you must utilize advanced first-person military tactics and weaponry, teaming up with your squadmates to crush the vicious onslaught of any dinosaurs you encounter before they reach you first. Only through calculated team-based strategies will you and your comrades be fully prepared for any prehistoric threat that may hinder your operations.
- The Scientist: An expert marksman who’s no stranger to big game, with a keen eye and a steady aim she can destroy targets at range with ease but she’s always in need of backup when the danger gets a little too close for comfort.
- The Commando: A military veteran the commando is adept at unleashing a hailstorm of lead upon his foes, with bullets to spare and a built in grenade launcher he’s going to be a tough target for even the largest of dinosaurs.
- The Pathfinder: A survival expert with a gambling fixation, he travels prepared and serves as a guide for the other humans through the savage wilderness. With a trusty shotgun and repurposed distress flares he’s adaptable to any situation.
- The Trapper: A game hunter with a glint in his eye, he packs twin pistols and his pride and joy a gas powered netgun for trapping and immobilizing animals. He’s still on the lookout for the perfect pair of boots.
- The Pyromaniac: A Scotsman with a custom “Flamesaw”, a combination Flamethrower and Chainsaw. He’s mad, he’s Scottish and he has a passion for ripping apart flesh and burning things, what’s not to like?... Oh, he also carries explosives.
As the Dinosaurs, you will employ a keen awareness of the environment and utilize your natural abilities within a third-person perspective to continue your existance as the most dominant predators ever to walk Earth.
- The Raptor: The pack hunter, the fast hitter, Raptors are swift, nimble hunters capable of traversing terrain with ease, ripping apart victims in seconds and disappearing without a trace… and that’s when they’re alone.
- The Dilophosaurus: The ambusher, it’s a hideous, venomous, vile creature straight from your nightmares, capable of disabling victims from range before going in for the kill or setting them up as a ready meal for some other ravenous dinosaur.
- The Pteranodon: Take to the skies and see the battle from a bird’s eye view as you help coordinate your team by highlighting enemy positions and movements, then when your victims are at their most vulnerable swoop in and attack, flying off with your human prize.
- The Carnotaurus: Big, mean, short tempered and unstoppable. The Carnotaurus is a freight train of muscle and power, it charges at full force using devastating horns to maim any who get in his path. There’s no outrunning a Carnotaurus.
- The T.Rex: The all-time king of the dinosaurs himself, 10 tons of earth shaking hell on earth, with a bite force strong enough to crunch bones with ease and feet large enough to crush a man, you better find somewhere out of his reach because if he catches you, it’s game over.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This game requires the Steam client to install & play.
REVERB PUBLISHING, and the related design logo, are trademarks of Reverb Communications, Inc., in the United States and elsewhere.